Latrunculin A br References br Lim K Small W Jr
1. Lim K, Small W Jr., Portelance L, et al. Consensus guidelines for delineation of clinical target volume for intensity-modulated pelvic radiotherapy for the definitive treatment of cervix cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2011;79:348-355.
2. Bondar ML, Hoogeman MS, Mens JW, et al. Individualized nonadaptive and online-adaptive intensity-modulated radiotherapy treatment strategies for cervical cancer patients based on pretreatment acquired variable Latrunculin A filling computed tomography scans. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2012;83:1617-1623.
3. Chan P, Dinniwell R, Haider MA, et al. Inter- and intrafractional tumor and organ movement in patients with cervical cancer under-going radiotherapy: A cinematic-MRI point-of-interest study. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2008;70:1507-1515.
4. Collen C, Engels B, Duchateau M, et al. Volumetric imaging by megavoltage computed tomography for assessment of internal organ motion during radiotherapy for cervical cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2010;77:1590-1595.
5. Jadon R, Pembroke CA, Hanna CL, et al. A systematic review of organ motion and image-guided strategies in external beam radiotherapy for cervical cancer. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol) 2014;26:185-196.
6. Brixey CJ, Roeske JC, Lujan AE, et al. Impact of intensity modulated radiotherapy on haemotolgic toxicity in women with gynecologic malignancies. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2002;54:1388-1396.
8. Mell LK, Kochanski JD, Roeske JC, et al. Dosimetric predictors of acute hematologic toxicity in cervical cancer patients treated with concurrent cisplatin and intensity-modulated pelvic radiotherapy. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2006;66:1356-1365.
9. Mundt AJ, Mell LK, Roeske JC. Preliminary analysis of chronic gastrointestinal toxicity in gynecology patients treated with intensity-modulated whole pelvic radiation therapy. Int J Radiat Oncol 2003;56: 1354-1360.
10. Roeske JC, Lujan A, Rotmensch J, et al. Intensity-modulated whole pelvic radiation therapy in patients with gynecologic malignancies. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2000;48:1613-1621.
12. Heijkoop ST, Langerak TR, Quint S, et al. Clinical implementation of an online adaptive plan-of-the-day protocol for nonrigid motion management in locally advanced cervical cancer IMRT. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2014;90:673-679.
13. Heijkoop ST, Langerak TR, Quint S, et al. Quantification of intra-fraction changes during radiotherapy of cervical cancer assessed with pre- and post-fraction cone beam CT scans. Radiother Oncol 2015;117:536-541.
14. Langerak T, Heijkoop S, Quint S, et al. Towards automatic plan se-lection for radiotherapy of cervical cancer by fast automatic seg-mentation of cone beam CT scans. Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv 2014;17:528-535.
15. Lu¨tgendorf-Caucig C, Fotina I, Stock M, et al. Feasibility of CBCT-based target and normal structure delineation in prostate cancer radiotherapy: Multi-observer and image multi-modality study. Radiother Oncol 2011;98:154-161.
16. Maemoto H, Toita T, Ariga T, et al. Predictive factors of uterine movement during definitive radiotherapy for cervical cancer. J Radiat Res 2017;58:397-404.
17. Tyagi N, Lewis JH, Yashar CM, et al. Daily online cone beam computed tomography to assess interfractional motion in patients with intact cervical cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2011;80: 273-280.
18. Wang X, Yu M, Wang J, et al. An assessment of interfractional bladder, rectum and vagina motion in postoperative cervical cancer based on daily cone-beam computed tomography. Mol Clin Oncol 2016;4:271-277.
19. Sharfo AW, Breedveld S, Voet PW, et al. Validation of fully automated VMAT plan generation for library-based plan-of-the-day cervical cancer radiotherapy. PLoS One 2016;11:e0169202.
20. Dietz HP. Ultrasound imaging of the pelvic floor. Part I: Two-dimensional aspects. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2004;23:80-92.
21. Salomon LJ, Alfirevic Z, Berghella V, et al. Practice guidelines for performance of the routine mid-trimester fetal ultrasound scan. Ul-trasound Obstet Gynecol 2011;37:116-126.
22. Fargier-Voiron M, Presles B, Pommier P, et al. Impact of probe pressure variability on prostate localization for ultrasound-based image-guided radiotherapy. Radiother Oncol 2014;111:132-137.
23. Hernandez-Andrade E, Romero R, Ahn H, et al. Transabdominal evaluation of uterine cervical length during pregnancy fails to identify a substantial number of women with a short cervix. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2012;25:1682-1689.
24. Kossoff G, Griffiths KA, Dixon CE. Is the quality of transvaginal images superior to transabdominal ones under matched conditions?
25. Paladini D. Sonography in obese and overweight pregnant women: Clinical, medicolegal and technical issues. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2009;33:720-729.